Friday, September 5, 2014

I'm thankful... kids say such weird stuff

In honor of it being Friday, and the last of my "thankful" posts, I thought I would post something a little more silly.

One of the best things about being a mom, or surrounded by little kids in general, is hearing all the insane things kids say. I have compiled a short list of some funnies to get you through the day

* Jude: "Mommy are you a lady?" Me: "Yup, I'm a lady" Giddy: "Haha! You're a Lady!" I think he thought it was an insult

 *My newly-adopted little brother: "Chyan, you look the most beautiful! You must have all your make-up on today!"

*Jude: "Is today my birthday?" Me: "Not yet. You have a little over three weeks." Jude: "Okay, can it be Grandma Terra's birthday? I want some cake."

*Me: "Gideon, do you need to go potty?" Giddy" Haha, no Momma! I Giddy! I not go potty!"

*My newly-adopted little sister: "Did you know I'm part Messy-kin?" (Meaning Mexican)

*Jude: "Poppa, You got hair on your chest?" My Dad: "Yeah, it's because I eat my beans." Jude: "I have hair on my chest, too! (looks for hair and doesn't see any) I don't like beans."

*Giddy: "Jude, don't cry. Eat food, be happy!"

*Jude: "Hey, what'd you do that for?!?!" The doctor had to put a staple in the back of his head

*Shane wanted Jude to pull a prank and tell me that the chocolate on him was actually poop. This is how Jude phrased it "Mommy! My chocolate has poop in it! HAHAHA!"

*Me: "Gideon, what kind of cake do you want for your birthday?" Giddy: "No, no, no. MEAT!"


Have an amazing weekend

2 comments:

  1. I have been laughing about this post for a few minutes now and I believe that Grandma Dorthy might think my sanity is slowly rotting away.

    ReplyDelete